Our export services team navigates the latest regulations, minimizes paperwork, expedites transit, and lowers shipping costs with truly personalized service. Export-Import representatives attend the latest seminars and keep abreast of industry changes.
Mehrdad Safarnejad, an export services professional in our Tehran office, has been guiding shippers on export shipping logistics and the best way to move their goods via sea, truck and air . As a freight forwarding expert, he knows to ask if certain merchandise is temperature or moisture sensitive, and should be booked below a steamship’s deck, or if certain airlines should be avoided for excess delays.
Personal effects, food items,wood items and autos – Mehrdad’s shipped them all. “One time I did matching Porsches,” he says. “His was black; hers was white.”
“Experience is important; you have to know what you are doing, how to pick up freight and book it, how to prepare an inland bill of lading,” said Mehrdad.
“You need to know if a shipment contains licensed goods, or dangerous goods, or if the shipper is unaware if they are sending merchandise to a boycotted country. If that is the case, and the U.S. government finds out, there will be penalties and there will be delays.”
Mehrdad roots for the shippers. He wants them to meet their deadlines, realize cost savings and increase their sales. She is generous with her hard-earned knowledge and will prepare export services and freight estimates to potential clients or counsel her customers on related shipping questions without reservation.
His clients reward her with their business year after year and clearly consider her a part of their team. Contact with Mehrdad Safarnejad today.
Freight Forwarding Services
- Breakbulk and Transloading from one country to another
- C.O.D. Shipments
- Consular Legalization, required by different nations.
- Hazardous Materials Certification
- LCL, or Less than Containerload shipments to enhance cost savings for smaller shippers.
- Letters of Credit and related documentation
- NVOCC, or Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier. We have the ability to reserve large quantities of space on steamships at reduced rates. We offer that space to smaller shippers.
- Warehousing Storage and Distribution with bonded and non-bonded facilities
Freight Forwarding Services You can be confident that our convenient and reliable export service will help you complete your export shipping with ease